The house is situated in a secluded area only accessible by car. It is a short drive from the local town of Sölvesborg. The property has parking for up to 4 vehicles.
The nearest International airport is Copenhagen Kastrup Airport.
Trains run hourly direct from the terminal to Sölvesborg (2 hours).
Cars can be hired at the airport terminal. The drive takes approximately 1.5 hours and crosses the Öresund Bridge.
The nearest station is 'Sölvesborg' but there is no public transport from the station to the house.
1. Take Snapphanegatan past the church and head East out of the town.
2. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Mjällbyvägen.
3. Follow the road, past the golf course and take a right onto the road marked 'Sandviken/Västre Näs'.
4. Follow this road for about 5 minutes.
4. In a sharp right hand bend you will see the ocean in front of you. Turn off the main road and follow this unpaved road along the water (2 min.). When you see a 'Deadend' sign turn right on the private road directly before the sign.
If you are interested in renting the house and would like to get in touch please use the form below.